filter coffee is gaining in popularity and there is a good reason for this: filter coffee contains the lowest level of cafestol. this coffee ingredient indirectly increases the level of cholesterol, the negative effects of which are well known. in comparison to capsule machines, the benefits for the environment is in favour of filter coffee due to less energy for production and less litter.
COLOUR: MIDNIGHT BLUE
the moccamaster quality aspects
• high quality recyclable materials, bpa free
• handmade in the netherlands under strict quality control
• long lasting performance, 5 years warranty
• sca & Eecbc certified
• solid aluminium housing
• removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
get started with your moccamaster coffee brewer following the steps below.
for instructions on your specific model, please refer to the brewer guides. We recommend running two brew cycles of plain water before
brewing your first pot of coffee.
1. Set power switch to off.
2. firmly attach outlet arm to silicone gasket at the top of the cool water reservoir; the fit should feel snug. caution: outlet arm is hot while brewing.
3. fill cool water reservoir to the desired level with fresh, cool water. Place lid on the cool water reservoir.
4. place paper filter in brew basket. refer to your specific brewer’s guide for correct filter type. caution: do not remove lid while brewing; scalding may occur.
5. add ground coffee. refer to the chart below for the recommended formula.
6. place brew basket on bracket; position outlet arm over center of brew basket. place lid on brew basket. for manual-adjust brew basket models, adjust slide to open position.
7. place carafe into position. for cup-one, ensure mug is pressed against studs or nested in the mug tray.
8. plug into grounded outlet. set power switch to “on” position.
9. brewing will begin quickly; water will be brought to a boil, rise through the brewer across the outlet arm, and into the brew basket. refer to your brewer guide for brew times.
now experience the real taste of coffee, perfectly brewed with your new moccamaster!
(note: european cup size is 4oz) moccamaster 2 tbsp scoop grams (+/- 5)
1.8l - 15-cup - 60oz - 10 level scoops - 99 grams
1.25l - 10-cup - 40oz - 7 level scoops - 69 grams
1l - 8-cup - 32oz - 6 level scoops - 55 grams
3/4l - 6-cup - 24oz - 4 level scoops - 41 grams
1/2l - 4-cup - 16oz - 3 level scoops - 28 grams
0.3l - cup-one - 10oz - 2 level scoops - 17 grams
Product Delivery: Deliveries are done within 48 hours. You will be contacted by a customer care adviser upon receipt of your order to arrange a suitable time for delivery.
Food Delivery: Food delivery links on this website are via our home delivery partners and any food delivery order will be fulfilled directly on their site. All food items will be delivered in our takeaway boxes.
Cheese Box Subscription Delivery: For subscriptions delivery will be on the last Thursday of subscribed months. Please ensure someone will be present to refrigerate the cheese within 1 hour of delivery.
Catering Delivery: All orders must be placed 48 hours in advance. Once you have selected your order from the menu(s) you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on the "Complete Order" button. Please note it is important that you check the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Complete Order " button since once you click on this input errors cannot be corrected. If at any time prior to you clicking on the “Complete Order” button, you decide that you do not wish to proceed with your order, you should close the application window.
Our catering team will get in touch with you to confirm the order and delivery date & time.
Delivery, Payment & Returns:
On receipt of your payment, Jones the Grocer will begin processing your order and we will send you a notification by email that the payment has been received and that your order is being processed. Where any payment you make is not authorised, you will be returned to the previous page on the Website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services. Please note that once you have made your order and your payment has been authorised you will not be able to cancel your order nor will you be entitled to a refund using the website.
If you wish to return a product, you must contact us within 7 days of receiving the product. For refunds, returns on non-retail products, cancellation penalties will apply. There will be no refunds for cheese subscriptions. Please contact us by telephone on the number shown on this website to amend or cancel the order details. The customer care adviser will be able to assist you in amending or cancelling the order if it will possible. All returns must be processed in store. We will not be able to arrange a courier to collect items for a return or exchange. Perishable items are not eligible for returns.
Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments and transactions, on occasion this can take up to sixty (60) days to be deducted from your bank account.