oscar ll is a high performance machine due to professional components like the filter holder, the temperature compensated group and the high productivity steam wand. added to this are technical and ergonomic features to simplify its use, as with the push and pull steam lever and the soft-touch backlit control panel.
among the new features of oscar ll is to the extensive use of stainless steel that immediately shows strength and solidity, as well as enhancing the machine. minimal design ensures the machine fits in different types of environment.
just 32 cm wide and thanks to the stainless steel body, oscar ll is suitable for all small spaces, in a kitchen, a coffee corner, an office or a bed & breakfast to guarantee guests taste very high quality coffee. oscar ll, is available with a direct attachment to the water supply or with a tank which makes it a convenient plug-and-play machine.
preparing a single cup of coffee
1) after having set up the machine, check that the single-cup filter is set in the filter holder.
2) fill the coffee measure flush.
3) place the coffee into the single-cup filter.
4) using the press, compact the coffee uniformly.
5) clean the edge of the filter.
6) rotating the filter holder, insert it into the attachment until it is tight.
7) position the cup under the spout.
8) press the coffee dispensing button, light goes on and coffee starts filling the cup.
9) once the desired level has been reached, press button to stop the flow and light goes off.
10)note: if the unit is to be used frequently the coffee can be left in the filter until the next serving. if it is not used frequently, empty out the filter and clean it.
11)at this point you have finished preparing of a single cup of coffee.
how to produce steam
1) when maneuvering the steam nozzle you must use the insulated potholder.
2) after having set up the machine, clean the steam nozzle with a cloth dipped in hot water.
3) make certain that the spout of the nozzle is within the grill.
4) gradually open the steam knob carefully and keep it open until any drops of hot water that may be inside the nozzle comes out, only when steam comes out of the nozzle, move it with the insulating holder and insert it into the liquid you want to heat.
6) use knob to adjust the steam as needed. Keep the nozzle in the liquid while regulating the steam.
7) once the liquid has been heated, close the steam knob and remove the nozzle from the heated liquid.
8) use a cloth dipped in hot water to clean any residues of the heated liquid from the steam nozzle spout.
9) you have finished heating the liquid
Product Delivery: Deliveries are done within 48 hours. You will be contacted by a customer care adviser upon receipt of your order to arrange a suitable time for delivery.
Food Delivery: Food delivery links on this website are via our home delivery partners and any food delivery order will be fulfilled directly on their site. All food items will be delivered in our takeaway boxes.
Cheese Box Subscription Delivery: For subscriptions delivery will be on the last Thursday of subscribed months. Please ensure someone will be present to refrigerate the cheese within 1 hour of delivery.
Catering Delivery: All orders must be placed 48 hours in advance. Once you have selected your order from the menu(s) you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on the "Complete Order" button. Please note it is important that you check the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Complete Order " button since once you click on this input errors cannot be corrected. If at any time prior to you clicking on the “Complete Order” button, you decide that you do not wish to proceed with your order, you should close the application window.
Our catering team will get in touch with you to confirm the order and delivery date & time.
Delivery, Payment & Returns:
On receipt of your payment, Jones the Grocer will begin processing your order and we will send you a notification by email that the payment has been received and that your order is being processed. Where any payment you make is not authorised, you will be returned to the previous page on the Website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services. Please note that once you have made your order and your payment has been authorised you will not be able to cancel your order nor will you be entitled to a refund using the website.
If you wish to return a product, you must contact us within 7 days of receiving the product. For refunds, returns on non-retail products, cancellation penalties will apply. There will be no refunds for cheese subscriptions. Please contact us by telephone on the number shown on this website to amend or cancel the order details. The customer care adviser will be able to assist you in amending or cancelling the order if it will possible. All returns must be processed in store. We will not be able to arrange a courier to collect items for a return or exchange. Perishable items are not eligible for returns.
Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments and transactions, on occasion this can take up to sixty (60) days to be deducted from your bank account.